Cultivate Your Ranch Operation
As expert ag lenders who have helped many ranchers, we know what it takes to run a successful ranch. It all starts with specialized agricultural knowledge and financial support.
5 heads of livestock or 500, multiple parcels of land or only 1, selling livestock as income or owning them as a lifestyle choice; no matter the details of your ranch operation, we have the support you need.
- Fixed 15 and 30-year terms
- Ag-Exempt Properties
- Loans up to $2 million and Schedule F (Farm) income allowed
- Purchase, rate/term, and cash out refinances to pay off debt, home or land improvements, or cash in hand
- Consolidate land and construction loans into permanent mortgage loan
- Primary homes or second homes
- Land value can exceed 30% of appraised value
- Dwelling value only requires to be 25% of value (lower allowed on a case-by-case basis)
- Multiple parcels allowed and parcels within reasonable proximity of each other (combine properties)
- Farming and farm income allowed, if not sole income
- Horse facility with indoor/outdoor arena and no limitation on horse stables
- 50 heads of livestock or less are acceptable
- Shed homes, barndominium with typical living quarters, log homes and multiple homes allowed on property
- And more
The advantages of receiving a ranch loan from United Ag Lending include:
- The ability to earn income from your ranch
- House any number of livestock
- The ability to have multiple parcels of land (within reasonable distance of each other) under one ranch loan
- Fixed-rate loans up to 30 years with no prepayment penalty or short-term adjustable products
- And more
These opportunities are just the start of what you can do with our ranch loan. We’ve created them with you in mind so that you can have the ranch you want.
Ranching as a Livelihood
However, we as agriculture experts can acknowledge both kinds of ranchers: those who earn their living from their ranch and those who simply enjoy it as a recreational lifestyle. The good news is we have programs that fit both of these ranchers.
Your Ranch Is Our Priority
With different sizes and types of land, livestock types and count, properties/structures, and personal and commercial goals, no two ranch land loan programs can be the same. We honor this by learning about you and your ranch plans through a consultation.
With the information you provide and requirements met, we can create a customized ranch loan proposal.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how your ranch fits into one of our loan programs.